Terms and Conditions
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Credit card payments and personal checks will be accepted as payment for all camp fees.
- Payment is due in full within 30 days of camp session.
- Written cancellations must be received at least 30 days prior to camp start date and will receive a RRFC account credit good toward any future Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp, less $150 processing fee.
- No Refunds. However, all cancelled camps spots become a credit towards any future camp and credits do not expire. Credit is equal to the amount paid. Camp spots and credits are also eligible to be transferred to another person.
- All RRFC dates, locations, venues and activities are subject to change.
- By registering for Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp you expressly agree that you have read, understand and consent to these payment and cancellation terms and conditions.
- Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp is for musicians and music enthusiasts alike.
- No previous experience is necessary. All experience levels welcome.
- You do NOT need to know how to play an instrument to attend Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp. Beginners and Advanced players will all get to participate in all camp activities and perform live in concert.
- The camp caters to all ages, however Campers under the age of 18 must be chaperoned by an adult and purchase a spouse/family package.
What information do we collect? And how do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and notify you of your order status.
- When you enter a contest or other promotion, we ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can enter you in the contest and notify the winners.
- We personalize your shopping experience by using your purchases to formulate our recommendations about the products and merchandise that may interest you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to assist in the design and layout of our website.
- We can also use the information collected to notify you about important changes to the web site, new services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
How does RRFC protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
We also follow these additional principles of Privacy:
- We do not use any information about pages you visit on our site or the Web, and we do not give it out to others.
- We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information, or screen names, unless you authorize us to do so. And we give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
- We may use information about the types of products you buy from us to make other marketing offers to you, unless you tell us not to.
- We do not give out this purchase data to others.
- We give you choices about how RRFC uses your personal information.
- We take extra steps to protect the safety and privacy of children.
- We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
- We keep you informed on this page about our privacy policies.
What about "cookies"?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies contain NO personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide personalized features such as "My Account" and to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
Will RRFC disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Also, RRFC may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. RRFC may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of RRFC, our users, or others.
How does RRFC allow customers to update or change the information it collects?
You may update or change information related to your RRFC account by accessing the "My Account" section of the Web site with your e-mail account and password. For other questions related to updating or changing your account information, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use information collected on our site to make shopping at RRFC Online possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Is it true that our site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, etc?
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, any links from this website are not under our control and therefore, not governed by our privacy policies. RRFC is not responsible for those websites.
Tell us what you think
RRFC welcomes your questions... please send email to email@example.com
Conditions of Use
When you visit RockandRollFantasyCamp.com, RockCampTour.com, RockCamp.com or RockCamp.ws or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp (RRFC) or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of RRFC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of RRFC or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
License and Site Access
RRFC grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of RRFC. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of RRFC. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of RRFC without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing RRFC's name or trademarks without the express written consent of RRFC. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by RRFC. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of RRFC.com so long as the link does not portray RRFC, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any RRFC logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. RRFC does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use RRFC.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. RRFC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
Visitors may post reviews and comments; and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. RRFC reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant RRFC a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant RRFC and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify RRFC for all claims resulting from content you supply. RRFC has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. RRFC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from RRFC are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site and all information, content, materials, products, and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are approved by RRFC on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. RRFC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products, or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, RRFC disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability for a particular purpose. RRFC does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or email sent from RRFC are fre of viruses or other harmful components. RRFC will no be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, material, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional right.
By visiting RockandRollFantasyCamp.com, you agree that the laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and RRFC.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to RockandRollFantasyCamp.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp
8335 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90069