COVID POLICY Effective 8/3/2021
A Message from David Fishof
Dear Campers, I am reaching out to update you on our COVID-19 policy regarding upcoming Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy Camps. While we've seen various artists and venues come out with policies for concerts, Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp is unique in that you are in an intimate setting, hence the precautionary measures we have outlined below.
Due to the situation with the Delta variant, as well as the rising numbers of cases and hospitalizations primarily among the unvaccinated population, we have decided to implement the following COVID-19 policy at all upcoming camps until further notice:
- Subject to any otherwise applicable law or legal mandate, as a condition to participating in camp, all participants, including talent, staff/crew, and campers, will be required to show proof (via a photo of your COVID vaccination card) of full vaccination against COVID-19 (from a WHO/FDA approved vaccine) prior to the start of camp. In addition, a COVID-19 test with a NEGATIVE result administered within 72 hours of the start date of camp will be required.
- Those persons seeking exemption from the mandatory vaccination policy due to religious or medical reasons will be required to: submit an exemption request form with supporting documents; and take a COVID test at the start of each day of the camp at their own expense showing proof of a negative result.
- All participants, including talent, staff/crew, and campers, who wish to enter any interior RRFC premises will be required to have their temperature taken by our COVID compliance officer upon initial entry to the premises that day. If you show signs of a fever (100.4 degrees F or higher), we will request that you go to the nearest COVID testing facility and do not return to our Camp until you have proof of a negative test result.
- All participants, including talent, staff/crew, and campers, who agree to comply with the foregoing guidelines will be excused from wearing masks on RRFC premises (subject to any otherwise applicable law or legal mandate).
- Any participant, including talent, staff/crew, and campers, who does not agree to comply with the foregoing guidelines will not be permitted to attend the camp or any RRFC activities, subject to any otherwise applicable law or legal mandate).
- We are partnering with nearby medical facilities to ensure testing/care for participants in the event of any COVID-19 symptoms and/or exposures. If you are exposed to COVID-19 or experience COVID-19 related symptoms during the camp, you will be requested to quarantine and will not be permitted on RRFC premises until you receive a negative test result.
- We will comply with all applicable laws and legal mandates in those locales where proof of full vaccination cannot be required. In those cases, we request that campers voluntarily provide proof of full vaccination. Any camper who chooses not to do so will be assigned to a band with other campers who also choose not to provide the documentation. Those campers will be required to wear masks at all times during all RRFC activities.
- During the Florida camps, we will hold all Q&A sessions & meals outdoors. In addition, the performance on Saturday night will be held at an outdoor venue.
Our concern is out of respect and safety for you and our campers. You will receive a waiver of liability within the next 72 hours that more clearly outlines this policy. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out.