ROCKSTAR 101 PACKAGE$4599
Fill out the form below to receive a sample Rockstar 101 schedule:
Also, at this camp we are offering our package specifically for beginners. Rockstar 101 package-a customized package for beginners. This package is specifically for the man or woman who is just starting to learn an instrument or who has always wanted to learn an instrument. We have customized this program with you in mind. Your rock star counselor will get you prepared and ready for will jams with the amazing headliners and your live. Completely non-competitive, and no experience necessary.
Read what it's like to experience the Rockstar 101 program:Fantastic Voyage: A Diary of Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy Camp
The Rockstar 101 Package features:
- Customized package for beginners.
- Jam with IAN PAICE and STEVE MORSE of DEEP PURPLE, JON ANDERSON of YES, and CHUCK LEAVELL of THE ROLLING STONES
- Perform live at the legendary WHISKY A GO GO with IAN PAICE and STEVE MORSE of DEEP PURPLE and your camper band for the Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp finale
- Attend special clinics, master classes and Q&A sessions with all the headliners and rock star counselors
- Contact with camp coordinator to discuss your upcoming experience and answer any questions
- Be put in band and spend 4 days with your rock star counselor who will assess your current ability and guide you to your destination of playing in a band and performing live
- Jam, rehearse, and perform daily with your camper band and rock star counselor
- Attend opening day jam rooms for early access to our rock star counselors
- Attend opening night party and enjoy a gourmet catered meal with all the rock star counselors, open bar, participate in all-star counselor jam
- Attend your choice of a variety of master classes during camp given by our rock star counselors in exceling at your instrument, vocals, songwriting and more
- Attend various themed jam rooms during camp led by our rock star counselors
- Perform live with your camper band at Hollywood's latest hotspot LUCKY STRIKE
- You will have a tour manager, professional tech, and sound person at your beck and call
- Lunches with behind-the-scenes stories and Q & A's by our rock star counselors
- A video download of your final night performance
- Backline provided. Instruments: Use ours or bring your own.
- Autographs and photos for lifetime memories
- Discount room rate at our host hotel
- Shuttle transportation from the host to hotel to the rehearsal studio and the performance venues