If you love classic cabernet as much as you love classic rock, this camp is for you!
Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp is going on the road this summer for an exclusive engagement in the historic vineyards and winery of Louis M. Martini in California's famous Napa Valley. The exclusive "Wine, Wisdom and Rock Experience" is part of the winery's 80th anniversary celebration and is strictly limited to two bands. Louis M. Martini's 80-year pursuit of the perfect Cabernet Sauvignon is a story of legends and lessons. So from August 16 to 18, you'll get a taste of both.
Hang and play with real rock legends, including Joe Satriani!
Putting the "rock" in the "Wine, Wisdom and Rock Experience" will be Joe Satriani, guitar giant, multi-instrumentalist and multiple Grammy Award nominee. Satriani was first recruited by Mick Jagger to play lead guitar for his first solo tour. A few years later Deep Purple hired Satriani for a tour of Japan. It wasn't long before they asked him to become the legendary band's permanent lead guitarist, but he pursued a solo career instead. When not touring, Satriani is one of rock's most sought-after teachers. Among the many students he has taught, coached and developed are heavy hitters such as Steve Vai, Kirk Hammett (Metallica), and David Bryson (Counting Crows).
Tour and talk with third-generation master winemaker Mike Martini!
No one knows wine better than Mike Martini, so who better to be your host for the "Wine, Wisdom and Rock Experience" weekend. His grandfather is the "Louis M" in "Louis M. Martini," known as a passionate artist whose wines were big, bold and blustery. Mike's father was Louis P. Martini, a methodical inventor whose wines were silky and well balanced. Mike is an advocate for both art and science in winemaking, whose own wines are like velvet. In 1981, Mike traveled throughout France with legendary California winemaker Andre Tchelistcheff to explore artisan winemaking techniques in Bordeaux and Burgundy. Don't be surprised if Mike steps away from his role as master winemaker long enough to reach for his guitar and join the bands on stage as a special guest camper.
Book now for a once-in-a-lifetime experience packed into a twice-the-wow weekend!
Wine or rock, it's all about the wisdom that can only come from spending time with pioneers who have "been there." You'll share in the lessons these legends have gathered from a lifetime of experiences and generations of mentors. Space is limited, so reserve a spot for yourself or give one as the ultimate gift. Hurry before this unique camp fills up - It'll rock so much you'll TASTE it!
FEATURING GUEST STAR PERFORMERS:
FEATURING ROCK STAR COUNSELORS:
Wine, Wisdom And Rock Experience Includes:
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience in a twice-the-wow-weekend where classic cabernet meets classic rock
- Rehearse and Perform LIVE in the vineyards and winery of Louis M. Martini in famous Napa Valley
- Tour and talk with Mike Martini, third-generation master winemaker at one of Napa Valley's most historic wineries
- Tour the vineyard and winery
- Conduct barrel tastings and "vertical" tastings
- Blend your own special Cabernet
- Hear first-hand about the "8 lessons from 80 years" gleaned from three generations of experience
- Write an original song
- Rehearse and jam with rock stars including Joe Satriani, Vinny Appice, Phil Soussan, Teddy Andreadis, Bruce Kulick and Kane Roberts!
- Perform on stage at a final concert
- Hear behind-the-scenes stories from pro rockers and the lessons they've learned from those who came before them
- Attend master classes
- Daily meals with celebrity musicians and campers
- All experience levels welcome
- Live Streaming of Performances and Master Classes for your family and friends.
- Signup now before we're SOLD OUT!
* With addition of Recording Star Package